Harrogate Citizens Advice Bureau provides a general advice service by our fully trained volunteers for drop-in clients, appointments and telephone callers. Their specialist services include:
- legal aid work in welfare benefits, debt and employment
- money advice and a repossession desk
- specialist disability information service
- legal clinic with local solicitors
- change of name surgery with a local magistrate.
They have 50 volunteers and 12 paid members of staff. Their premises and car park are fully accessible.
For more information visit their website at